Leading English Education Programs in Kyushu/Yamaguchi (PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0001)
- The Department of State in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Leading English Education Programs in Kyushu/Yamaguchi" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 17 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|DHS 17 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|DHS 17 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP)|
|OVW 2018 13823||OVW FY 2018 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|OVW 2018 13820||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
|OVW 2018 14263||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program-Updated|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS FUKUOKA FY2017 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: