Black Lung Clinics Program (HRSA 17 023)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Black Lung Clinics Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.965.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 024||Black Lung Center of Excellence|
|HRSA 17 025||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|HRSA 17 041||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151403CONT17||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program|
|MP AIA 17 001||FY17 American Indian/Alaska Native Health Equity Initiative|
|MP YEP 17 001||FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of Health and Community Policing Approaches|
|SP 17 001||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|SP 17 002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SM 17 005||Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|CDC RFA GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 092||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA GH15 150403CONT17||Capacity Building through Training and Mentoring for Treatment, Care and Support, Including PMTCT, TB/HIV, Laboratory, Informatics, and Cervical Cancer in Botswana|
|RFA PS 13 00105CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Natural History and Prevention of Viral Hepatitis among Alaska Natives|
|CDC GH15 153503CONT17||Building Effective Health Information Systems Under PEPFAR|
|HRSA 17 110||Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)|
|HRSA 17 060||Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs Research Network (CSHCN-RN)|
|RFA CK 16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Epicenters for the Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Infections, Antimicrobial Resistance, and Adverse Events|
|RFA IP 15 00103CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
|CDC RFA GH16 160302CONT17||Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning, and decision-making for immunization programs|
|WH AST 17 001||FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: