Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Implementing Alternative Methods to Expand the Reach across the Global Supply Chain (U01) - Clinical Trials Not Allowed (RFA FD 19 022)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Implementing Alternative Methods to Expand the Reach across the Global Supply Chain (U01) - Clinical Trials Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Clay Phacelia Herbivory Protection
Previous opportunity: Airphoto Acquisition for Apostle Islands National Lakeshore- GLKN
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 19 022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 002||Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 19 029||Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 028||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 19 022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: