Clay Phacelia Herbivory Protection (F19AS00254)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clay Phacelia Herbivory Protection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement through the Colorado Plateau CESU network in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Blind or Have Vision Impairments CFDA 84.129P
Previous opportunity: Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Implementing Alternative Methods to Expand the Reach across the Global Supply Chain (U01) - Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00254) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 19 02||FY 2019 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|EPA OAR ORIA 19 03||Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air|
|F19AS00257||Promoting Communication and Engagement Initiatives of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan and 2013 PPJV Communications Plan in North Dakota|
|F19AS00259||2017 Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Implementation Plan conservation delivery in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota|
|BOR LC 19 N017||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado|
|BOR LC 19 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International|
|BOR LC 19 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Water Resources|
|NPS 19 NERO 0054||Historic Annapolis City Dock Placemaking & Interpretation|
|F19AS00271||Promoting grassland conservation and management through ranching in the South Dakota Prairie Pothole Region|
|N40080 19 2 0003||Surveys and Design/Wetland Conversion Plan, Schmidt Property, Park Hall, MD|
|F19AS00283||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR LC 19N018||Notice of Intent to Award to California Department of Fish and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 19 N019||Notice of Intent to Award to Kansas State University|
|BOR LC 19 N020||Notice of Intent to Award to Salton Sea Authority|
|BOR LC 19 N009||Notice of Intent to Award|
|BOR PN 19 N014||Early Detection Surveys for Quagga and Zebra Mussels|
|BOR PN 19 N024||Increasing Law Enforcement Patrols at Oregon AIS Boat Inspection Stations|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 03||FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT|
|F19AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00295||Assessment of Grasslands and Wetlands in the Prairie Pothole Region|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00254", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: