FY19 Next Century Stewards Internship Program (NPS NOIP19AC00033)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Next Century Stewards Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,794.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Airphoto Acquisition for Apostle Islands National Lakeshore- GLKN
Previous opportunity: Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HKG NOFO FY19 002||Fulbright Program in Hong Kong & Macau|
|SFOP0005852||Strengthening Women's Contribution to the Formal and Informal Economies in the Middle East and North Africa|
|SFOP0005851||Foreign Strategic Trade Control (STC) Experts Support|
|FOA ILAB 19 01||Strengthening Capacity of Governments to Address Child Labor and/or Forced Labor, and Violations of Acceptable Conditions of Work|
|SFOP0005808||2019 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|NOI ILAB 19 04||Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor|
|NPSNOIP19AC00418||Five Year Master to assist with Preventative Building Maintenace,Grounds & Trails Maintenance|
|USGS 19 FAC 8682||This project is in support of joint research and data collection activities for Passive Flux Meters (PFMs), specifically the use of PFMs for different type of contaminants (EDB and PFAS) and for conditions for deployment (deep wells) on New Mexico Ai|
|SFOP0005886||Tunisia Civil Society Accelerator (EXCEL)|
|SMK80019PAS003||Building Community Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 19 02||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture (EQUAL)|
|FOA ILAB 19 03||Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia|
|NPS NOIP19AC00096||Story Mapping for Indigenous Places (Mandan, Hidatsa, Sahnish)|
|SFOP0005892||Strengthening Civil Society to Expose Corruption and Support Law Enforcement Action against Corruption|
|SMK80019PAS004||Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise|
|P19AS00159||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|STX 100 TM 19 GR001||Small Grants Program|
|P19AS00046||YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|P19AS00038||Youth Development and Engagement|
|SFOP0005895||FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: