Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia (SFOP0005697)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005697) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005698||2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005700||FY 2020 Fulbright Student Program|
|SFOP0005701||FY 2019 Arts Envoy Program|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 008 SCA 04012019||Afghan Young Leaders Exchange Program (AYLEP)|
|SFOP0005704||FY 2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Placement Components|
|SFOP0005685||Promoting Innovative Entrepreneurship (PIE)|
|BIA NABDI 2019 0001||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute|
|SFOP0005695||DRL Media Literacy in the Baltics|
|P19AS00083||NCPE Interns at Arlington National Cemetery|
|SFOP0005674||2019 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest|
|SFOP0005708||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005710||Strengthening Implementation of Anticorruption Standards Globally|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001||Democracy Commission Spring Round|
|SFOP0005711||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|SFOP0005713||FY2019 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00053||Pipestone National Monument Cultural Demonstrator Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00093||Interns to Monitor Water Quality - INDU|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005697", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: