Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program (DE FOA 0001762)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001762) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 566||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program|
|17 567||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004||Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control|
|L17AS00146||BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects|
|17 569||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00380||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
|G17AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 568||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001762", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: