Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program (DE FOA 0001762)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Public Education
Previous opportunity: Small Scale Modularization of Gasification Technology Components for Radically Engineered Modular Systems
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001762) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17 566||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program|
|17 567||Geography and Spatial Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0004||Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control|
|L17AS00146||BLM Idaho Joint Fire Science Program Fire Science Exchange Network Projects|
|17 569||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|G17AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|L17AS00166||BLM Joint Fire Science Program Student Travel Assistance|
|G17AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N029||Notice of Intent to Award - Advanced Analytical Analysis of SDIX Waste Brine|
|G17AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00380||Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
|G17AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 568||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001762", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: