BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Public Education (L17AS00154)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Public Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.230.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Fusion Energy Research in the DIII-D National Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00154) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00391||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|L17AS00164||BLM OR-WA, Tobe Creek Large Wood Project, Alsea Watershed and Acquatic Habitat Restoration|
|NPSNOINTIR1700864||Volunteer Management and Support for NTS 50th Anniversary|
|NPSNOIVALL1700679||Plant Ecology Intern|
|L17AS00174||BLM-WY, Little Powder Watershed Enhancement and Restoration|
|P17AS00381||Rehabilitate Linville Falls National Recreational Trail|
|P17AS00408||Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools|
|P17AS00401||Mitigate Endangered Bird Habitat prior to Tamarisk defoliation by the Northern Tamarisk Beetle|
|L17AS00175||BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00367||Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program|
|L17AS00162||BLM OR-WA Inventory, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Wildlife|
|L17AS00171||BLM CA Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production Project|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700861||Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic structures|
|BOR UC 17 N011||MRCOG LiDAR Survey Project|
|P17AS00368||Notice of Intent: NextGen Rangers Conduct Resource Management|
|P17AS00400||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P17AS00424||Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P17AS00369||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOICAVE1700680||Repair & Restore CAVE trails|
|P17AS00386||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00154", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: