Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools (P17AS00408)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Answering Ecological Management Questions for Aquatic Resources in National Parks Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00728 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,852.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00408) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00401||Mitigate Endangered Bird Habitat prior to Tamarisk defoliation by the Northern Tamarisk Beetle|
|L17AS00175||BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance|
|P17AS00367||Improve Records Management for the National Trails Program|
|L17AS00162||BLM OR-WA Inventory, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Wildlife|
|L17AS00171||BLM CA Native Seed Collection and Plant Materials Production Project|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700861||Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic structures|
|BOR UC 17 N011||MRCOG LiDAR Survey Project|
|P17AS00368||Notice of Intent: NextGen Rangers Conduct Resource Management|
|P17AS00400||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P17AS00424||Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P17AS00369||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOICAVE1700680||Repair & Restore CAVE trails|
|P17AS00386||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|L17AS00179||BLM Utah Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|BOR UC 17 N004||Automation & Management of Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00422||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 17 FA 0248||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00410||Lower Rodeo Valley: Restore Habitat to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPSNOIDINO1700832||Repair boundary fence and Fossil Discover Trail construction|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00408", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: