Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander (P17AS00433)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00433) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00187||BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area|
|P17AS00435||Restoration and Invasive Plants, Natural resouce Interns for Joshua Tree National Park|
|USGS FA 17 0219||Notice of Intent: Ohio's Contribution to the Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition 2017|
|P17AS00438||Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
|L17AS00189||BLM Utah Fisheries and Riparian Resources Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00440||Notice of Intent: Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00191||BLM-CO Archaeological and Heritage Education Partnership|
|P17AS00445||Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P17AS00446||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00447||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00448||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00450||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR MP 17 0009||University of California, Merced|
|P17AS00449||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00452||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOIYELL1700964||Howard Eaton Trail Improvement Project|
|P17AS00454||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park|
|L17AS00190||BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program|
|F17AS00288||Diversity Joint Venture|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00433", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: