U.S. Embassy Ankara, Public Affairs Grant Program (ANK NOFO FY19 01)
- The Department of State, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Ankara, Public Affairs Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 17, 2018 December 17, 2018, 1000 AM Turkey Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation
Previous opportunity: CISE Community Research Infrastructure
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ANK NOFO FY19 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: