Latino Heritage Internship Program (P18AS00201)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Latino Heritage Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study
Previous opportunity: DRL FY18 Labor Program to Support Internationally Recognized Worker Rights in Turkey
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00201) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00202||Summer Structural Fire Protection Interns|
|S BE 300 2018 USEUPA 001||Transatlantic Relations|
|SFOP0005014||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring and Support|
|P18AS00204||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax C|
|APS OAA 17 000001ADDENDUM||Women's Economic Empowerment and Equality (WE3) Business Services|
|OAA DRG 002018||Adapting USAID’s Democracy, Rights, and Governance (DRG) Programming to Better Address Global Trends and Challenges|
|NCD1802||Notice of Funding Opportunity Bioethics and Disability Report Series|
|SFOP0005020||Somali Law Enforcement: Local Policing and Protection|
|SFOP0005025||Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay|
|USGS 18 FA 0135||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0005043||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring, and Support|
|SFOP0005046||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring & Support|
|SFOP0005045||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Tunisia|
|NPS NOIP15AC00284 001||Manage Exotic Plants and Restore Native Habitat - CUVA|
|NPS NOIP16AC00315 001||PLC Trail Crew(s) - WICA|
|P18AS00213||NCPE Interns at Cane River Creole National Historical Park|
|P18AS00214||Cultural Resource Management Interns at Whiskeytown NRA|
|SFOP0005060||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00201", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: