Improve Public Opportunities to use Archival Collections (P18AS00448)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Public Opportunities to use Archival Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,098.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Veterans Fire Corps (VFC) Program
Previous opportunity: Tribal Management Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00448) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00016||BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation|
|N62473 18 2 0008||Ecology and Management of the Kuroshio Shot Hole Borer|
|P18AS00449||Oasis of Mara Traditional Cultural Property Study Phase 3: Report Writing|
|L18AS00048||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Recreation Trail Management|
|L18AS00070||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|P18AS00450||Geologic Resources Inventory|
|P18AS00451||Technical and Professional Assistance at GRYN|
|P18AS00452||Testing LiDAR for mapping canopy and surface fuels in Grand Teton|
|P18AS00453||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|NPS NOIP18AC00331||Wolf-Moose Cataloging Project|
|L18AS00044||BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools|
|P18AS00457||Enhancing Recreation and Conservation in Environments Shared by Humans and Bats Through Input from Visitors in National Parks|
|P18AS00456||Linking Southwest Heritage through Archeology Session 6|
|F18AS00262||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NPSNOINTIRP18AC01006||Historic Route 66 Ribbon Road Preservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00448", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: