Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering - Ideas Labs (19 543)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Institutes for Data-Intensive Research in Science and Engineering - Ideas Labs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Carbon dioxide fish barrier project: engineering and economic assessment
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 543) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 19 S SN04||Special Program Announcement for Office of Naval Research Task Force Ocean|
|G19AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|USGS 19 FA 0042||Characterizing soil organic matter quality to enhance national-scale assessments of wetland carbon sequestration|
|DE FOA 0001941||DOE SBIR/STTR FY2019 Phase I Release 2|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0320||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0319||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0004||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
|DE FOA 0002049||RFI for Control Co-Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines|
|DE FOA 0001974||COLLABORATIVE FUSION ENERGY RESEARCH IN THE DIII-D NATIONAL PROGRAM|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|DE FOA 0001954||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001953||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS|
|FOA RVK 2019 0001||AFRL RV-RD Assistance Instruments Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002037||LOW TEMPERATURE PLASMA SCIENCE CENTERS AND FACILITIES|
|19 545||Distributed Array of Small Instruments|
|DE FOA 0002034||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|DE FOA 0002043||Terrestrial Ecosystem Science|
|DE FOA 0001968||FY2019 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0002035||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 543", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: