Apply for F20AS00059
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Restoration, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2020 All applications must be received no later than 1800 hours Central Standard Time September 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strengthening Global Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) Network
Previous opportunity: BLM Idaho Recreation and Visitor Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00059
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00060||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|F20AS00065||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|RFI 621 20 EG 00001||MARINE BIODIVERISTY CONSERVATION ACTIVITY|
|L20AS00081||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project|
|P20AS00039||Quantify changing environmental conditions to inform decisions about allowed means of winter access to subsistence resources|
|CP GT3 20 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 2020 Funded Priorities List 3a|
|P20AS00048||Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|F20AS00066||NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants|
|F20AS00069||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F20AS00070||FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F20AS00071||Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
|L20AS00105||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2021|
|USDA FS 2021 CB||Forest Service Cross-Boundary Wildfire Hazard Mitigation RFA 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.