Apply for DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Fire Prevention and Safety Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2021 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES
Previous opportunity: HEAL Initiative: Integrative Management of chronic Pain and OUD for Whole Recovery (IMPOWR): Coordination and Dissemination Center (R24 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK321NF0011||Public Sector Grant|
|693JK321NF0009||Community Safety Grant|
|21CS03||Gender Responsive Policy and Practices (GRPPA) Virtual Training on Model and Site Implementation|
|72049721APS00001||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Indonesia|
|HRV2021NOFO001||Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|HRV2021 NOFO001||U.S. Embassy Croatia - Alumni Small Grants Program 2021|
|USAID PAKISTAN NPI APS ADDENDUM 2021||CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM|
|PASNOFO 21 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1843||Environmental Natural Resource Tech Spt OASN|
|003 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|004 FY2021||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|SFOP0007539||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0007561||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SCAISB 21 AW 001 01252021||Building Better Media Business Models|
|SCAISB 21 AW 002 01252021||Showcasing the Longstanding U.S.-Pakistan Relationship|
|SCAISB 21 AW 003 01252021||Strengthening Digital Media through Journalist Capacity Building|
|PAUPDFY21002||Opportunity Grants Program|
|SCAISB 21 AW 004 01252021||Empowering Girls through STEM|
|SVM700 21 PAS 001||Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 GPD 044 00 97", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.