Apply for DHS 21 GPD 111 02 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.111.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: USAID/RDMA Regional Inclusive Digital Economy Activity
Previous opportunity: Building the HIV Workforce and Strengthening Engagement in Communities of Color (B-SEC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 GPD 111 02 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 GPD 111 02 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 21 GPD 111 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 8|
|DHS 21 GPD 111 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 5|
|DHS 21 MT 041 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 High Hazard Potential Dams (HHPD) Rehabilitation Grant|
|CNP 2021 01||Community Navigator Pilot Program|
|DHS 21 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|EP HIT 21 004||Partnership for Enhanced Efforts To Strengthen The Nation’s Healthcare And Public Health Preparedness, Response, And Recovery To Disasters And Other Emergencies|
|HQ0034 22 FOA PDC 0001||Pacific Center Disaster (PDC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 GPD 111 02 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.