Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in (INL 17GR0035 EABOSNIA 05 05 2017)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Students’ Understanding of their Rights in" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL 17GR0035 EABOSNIA 05 05 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL17CA0033 INLAMELIBERIA PAC 050917||Liberia Justice Public Awareness Campaign|
|INL17CA0032 INLAMELIBERIA JUSTICE 050917||Support to the Liberian Justice Sector|
|OJJDP 2017 11001||OJJDP FY 17 Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12320||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Systems Reform Promising Practices|
|INL 17CA0038 EAARMENIA 05 17 2017||Justice Academy Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development|
|BJA 2017 11540||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry and Mentoring Program|
|COPS AHTF APPLICATION 2017||COPS-AHTF-APPLICATION-2017|
|BJA 2017 11562||BJA FY 17 Statewide Recidivism Reduction Strategic Plan Implementation|
|SMART 2017 11609||Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management: Developing or Validating a Risk Assessment Instrument for American Indian/Alaska Native Populations|
|SMART 2017 11580||SORNA Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12900||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11030||OJJDP FY 17 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL 17GR0048 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 06 07 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education|
|INLEA INLTC 17 006||Wildlife DNA Forensics and Seizure Training|
|OJJDP 2017 13060||OJJDP FY 17 Nonparticipating State Program|
|INL17CA0042 INLEAGEORGIA 06092017||Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 004||INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 005||Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 006||Network of International Corrections Experts (NICE)|
|INL17CA0053 INLAMEIAWJMOROCCO 06122017||International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) Morocco Chapter|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL 17GR0035 EABOSNIA 05 05 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: