Apply for SFOP0008920
- The Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Counterterrorism Financing Communications Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $484,607.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Delta Health Care Service Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 5
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008920
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008920) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008932||FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Resettlement Support Center (RSC) Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and RSC Turkey and Middle East (TuME)|
|AFNER 22 03||Community Radio technicians skill reinforcement and capacity building|
|SFOP0008939||DRL: Addressing Transnational Repression in the Mekong region|
|PAS KTM NOFO 22 02||Countering Mis- and Disinformation|
|22JD03||Objective Jail Classification Project|
|SFOP0008945||FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes for Operational Partners on the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Pilot Program|
|PDS NIAMEY FY22 CORNER||Women Entrepreneurs Shark-Tank|
|SFOP0008949||FY 2023 International Visitor Leadership Program|
|SFOP0008950||FY 2023 International Visitor Leadership Program Collaborative Services|
|DOS USEU PD 2022 002||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|22CS11||Gender Responsive Policy and Practices Community Version|
|22JD05||Indian Country Jails-Training and Related Assistance|
|22PR03||Staffing Analysis - Virtual Instructor-Led Training Delivery|
|SAU90022CA0001||Youth and Climate Entrepreneurship Exchange|
|SFOP0008956||Leadership Development Fellows|
|SFOP0008955||Counterterrorism Strategic Communications|
|NOI ILAB 22 04||Migrant Worker Empowerment and Advocacy in Malaysia|
|WH AST 22 005||Addressing Eating Disorders and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|SFOP0008967||Strengthening Nicaraguan Communities' Capacity to Resist Drugs|
|DHS 22 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008920", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.