Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU (G18AS00112)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix E
Previous opportunity: BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|P18AS00498||Update National Historic Landmark Nomination for the Carter G. Woodson National Historic Site|
|USGS 18 FA 0161||Assessment of Asian carp and native fish movement and habitat use in the upper Illinois River watershed to inform Asian carp management|
|USGS 18 FA 0160||Ecological studies on Asian carp in the Upper Illinois and Mississippi Rivers|
|DE FOA 0001972||HITEMMP SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001970||HITEMMP|
|G18AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F18AS00302||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|P18AS00524||Answering: Hibernate or Migrate?Detecting WNS Presence in Parks|
|18 579||Plant Genome Research Program|
|18 580||Documenting Endangered Languages|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CRA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CTDA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CTA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Award|
|P18AS00531||GIS Database Development for Overmountain Victory Historic Trail|
|FR RRD 18 002||FY18 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|USGS 18 FA 0318||Laser In-situ Scattering and Transmissometry|
|DE FOA 0001940||FY2019 Phase I Release 1|
|18 582||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|18 584||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: