Apply for P20AS00075
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Per National Park Service regulations, we are required to post any financial assistance action over 25,000. This is not a request for proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $112,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Data Anomaly Detection and Sediment Yield Estimation in the US Army Corps of Engineers’ Reservoir Sedimentation Information (RSI) Database
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00075
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00075", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.