Apply for HRSA 22 121
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Rescue Plan Act – Pediatric Mental Health Care Access – New Area Expansion" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants Ohio Program
Previous opportunity: USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 121
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 121) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 115||Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program|
|CDC RFA IP22 2203||Tracking the burden, distribution, and impact of Post COVID-19 conditions in diverse populations for children, adolescents, and adults (Track PCC)|
|HRSA 22 053||Area Health Education Centers Program|
|PRE SOLICITATION 675 22 000001||Pre-Solicitation Notice - Guinea Local Health System Strengthening|
|HRSA 22 081||Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network 3.0 (HV CoIIN 3.0)|
|HRSA 22 092||Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis|
|HRSA 22 020||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 22 078||Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|CDC RFA DP22 2204||Improving and Enhancing the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System|
|HHS 2022 IHS UIHP3 0001||Urban Indian Education and Research Program|
|HRSA 22 030||Telehealth Strategies to Maximize HIV Care|
|RFA CK 22 001||Investigation of Monkeypox and Other Zoonotic Diseases in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|72065622RFA00003||USAID HIV Key & Priority Populations (KPP) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA CE 22 013||Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Centered Approaches for the Prevention of Community Violence|
|RFA CE 22 012||The CDC National Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention (YVPCs): Rigorous Evaluation of Prevention Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Community Rates of Youth Violence|
|CDC RFA TP22 2201||Public Health Crisis Response Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH22 2211||Supporting the Implementation of Sustainable, Comprehensive, High Quality HIV Prevention and Treatment Programs in the Central Region of the Republic of Kenya under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 22 054||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HRSA 22 061||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Behavioral Health Care Support|
|HRSA 22 066||Catalyst for Infant Health Equity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 121", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.