Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (MAJOR 201807)
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MAJOR 201807) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0092||Chinese American Public History, Community Outreach & Engagement|
|H98210 BAA 17 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program|
|P17AS00604||Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook|
|H98210 BAA017 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities|
|NPS 17 NERO 0127||Design - Repoint Brick Masonry|
|BOR GP 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation|
|BOR GP 17 N001||Notice of Intent to Award Inadvertent Discoveries and Site Visits|
|BOR GP 17 N008||Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries of Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries|
|P17AS00726||Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0211||Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA|
|SPA100 18 GR 001 WHA 10302017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.|
|SPA100 18 GR 002 WHA 10312017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 002||Nigeria: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation - Large Grants|
|PAS LIMA FY18 02||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Peru|
|EDITIONS 201810||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201806||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|STATE 201806||State Board Programming Grants|
|DOSRUS 18 GR 001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2018 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|ASGP UKR 2018 SG||Alumni Small Grants Program 2018, Ukraine|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MAJOR 201807", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: