: Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network (P18AS00343)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled ": Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2018 This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make an award to the University of Delaware. This Agreement was previously competed through Cooperative Agreement P18AC00228..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $63,045.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: The Regents University of California
Previous opportunity: GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00343) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 PRP EIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRP IIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|18 565||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|NNH18ZHA005C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Rapid Response Research|
|USGS 18 FA 0209||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00380||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F18AS00212||Science Priorities - Investigating genetic diversity and the effects of hydrologic alteration on freshwater mussels in Texas|
|DE FOA 0001955||Predictive Science Academic Allance Program III|
|G18AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00074||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|18 568||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs|
|18 567||Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (OAC): Research Core Program|
|18 570||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|18 569||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|18 566||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|P18AS00401||DC Small Park Reservations Cultural Landscape Inventory|
|F18AS00229||Implementing Conservation Measures to Recover Pacific Lamprey|
|P18AS00408||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00343", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: