Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona (BOR LC 17 N013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 17 N013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00394||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NPS 17 NERO 0150||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration and Resilience at Selected Sites in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0157||Science Communication Outreach for the Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0158||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Rec Fee Trail Maintenance|
|EPA R6 R9 18 01||Creating and Maintaining Healthier Environments for Children in U.S. Communities along the U.S.-Mexico Border|
|NPS 17 NERO 0167||Provide Cultural Landscape Inventory and Preservation Technical Assistance to NPS Northeast Regional Parks|
|BOR MP 17 N024||Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0173||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon to improve management decision-making|
|BOR LC 17 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|NWO CESU 17 36||CLEANUP PROGRAM TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CAMP RAVENNA|
|BOR LC 17 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians|
|NWO CESU 17 37||SECTION 106 ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY FOR NTTR|
|NWO CESU 17 30||SEA ICE LOSS TO POLAR BEARS FOR LRRS IN ALASKA|
|NWO CESU 17 35||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, EUCALYPTUS/MONTEREY PINE, VANDENBERG|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627||2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park|
|NPS NOI 17 JELA 28915||Implementing sea level rise and climate change response monitoring at the Barataria Preserve in southeastern Louisiana|
|NPS 17 NERO 0176||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N026||GARDEN HIGHWAY MUTUAL WATER COMPANY FISH SCREEN PROJECT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0186||Post White-nose Syndrome Bat Community Survey and Maternity Roost Tree Utilization by Northern Long-eared Bats|
|NPS 17 NERO 0194||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewardship of Intertidal Zone and Protected Areas in a Changing Environment|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 17 N013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: