Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds (F17AS00434)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Sole Source to the Friends of Laguna Atascosa NWR. Applications must address all activities stipulations in Section 1 (Description of Funding Opportunity) Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00434) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIVALL1701546||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|NPSNOIVALL1701547||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P17AS00748||United States Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0136||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00747||Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
|L17AS00235||BLM ID Good Neighbor Authority Rangeland Restoration Services|
|G17AS00070||2018 National Ground-Water Monitoring Network|
|BOR DO 17 N033||Research Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Critical Management Questions Teams|
|P17AS00715||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|F17AS00440||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00768||Plant and Vegetation Conservation: Monitoring and Management|
|BOR MO 17 N019||TMC Participation and Technical Support|
|BOR MP 17 N032||Habitat Restoration for Bakersfield Cactus and the San Joaquin Valley Giant Flower Loving Fly at the San Hill Preserve|
|BOR MP 17 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California – Phase 2 Monitoring|
|P17AS00771||Notice of Intent: Identification and Assessment of Degraded Wetland Areas|
|P17AS00770||Planting strategies for drought-resistant ponderosa pine|
|P17AS00752||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00434", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: