Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Central Biochemistry Laboratory (U24) (RFA DK 17 034)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Central Biochemistry Laboratory (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 17 034) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 17 011||Catalyst Award in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (DP1- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DK 17 015||NIDDK Partnerships with Professional Societies to Enhance Scientific Workforce Diversity and Promote Scientific Leadership (R25)|
|RFA DK 17 014||Diabetic Foot Consortium - Clinical Research Units (U01)|
|RFA DK 17 016||Lymphatics in Health and Disease in the Digestive System (R01 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 17 034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: